Looking for something to do this weekend? Friday April 26th-Sunday April 28th, Sam’s Club is hosting an Open House for members and non-members! From 11:00am-6:00pm each day you can taste food and drink samples while checking out some of their new patio furniture, pool sets, and grills.
During the Open House you’ll find a festival of summer-inspired food and beverage samples, including but not limited to:
- Patriotic Pound Cake with assorted fresh berries
- Assorted gourmet cheeses including smoked gouda, gruyere and Jarlsburg
- Fresh Enchilada Bake with Brisket and Salsa
- Grilled Steak Salad with Wish-bone® Dressing
- Applewood Smoked Pork Chops
- Garlic and Herb Chicken with Just Add Juice™ Seasoning
- Artichoke Spinach Dip with Pita Chips
- Italian Deli Pasta Salad with Daily Chef Rotini and Castle Wood® Sliced Salami
- Pre-marinated Honey BBQ Pork Tenderloin
- Olive Garden Steak with Olive Garden® Italian Dressing
- Fruity Lemonade Cooler with Country Time® Lemonade and fresh watermelon
This sounds so yummy!! As always, make sure to check to see if your local Sam’s club is participating before heading out!