I was pretty excited to see that Amazon has Super Mario Galaxy 2 for Wii priced at only $29.99 again this evening! This is down from $49.99, and the only other time that Amazon dropped the price this low it didn’t hang around for long.
We really enjoy Mario games in our house…they are always popular with all ages. 😉
- Skilled players will want to collect new Comet Metals, which will unlock harder levels with even more challenges
- Mario collects stars as he travels from galaxy to galaxy, sometimes upside-down, sometimes floating from place to place.
- On some stages, Mario can find an egg, smash it open and hop onto the back of Yoshi.
- New power-ups include a drill that Mario uses to tunnel through the planet’s surface all the way to the other side of a planet
- Every level is new, but the game retains the charm, sense of wonder and beauty in line with Mario’s history
- When he eats a Blimp Fruit, he inflates like a balloon and floats to new heights
- When he eats a Dash Pepper, he gets so hot and frenzied he can run up steep inclines and vertical walls.
- Yoshi can use his tongue to grab items and shoot them back at enemies, or to snag attach points and swing across chasms