Fast Five Meals is a concept that we talk a lot about in the Grocery Savings workshops that I teach. They are meals with very simple ingredients that you can make in less time than it would take to have a pizza delivered.
I recently had an opportunity to team up with other Savings.com DealPros from around the country to do a Fast Five Meals Recipe Swap. The recipe that I received in the swap was Tortilla Pizza from Lynette at Cleverly Simple. I was so happy to see that it only had a few ingredients and the directions were super easy. Honestly I wasn’t expecting much for taste, but oh my goodness did it knock my socks off. This is definitely a recipe that I’ll be making again in the future…probably many times in the future! 🙂
Here is Lynette’s recipe that I recreated in the picture you see above.
Tortilla Pizza Recipe
Your Favorite Pizza Toppings
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Top your tortillas with the pizza sauce followed by the cheese (I used mozzarella).
3. Add your favorite toppings.
4. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until crispy.
In addition to introducing me to this tasty recipe, Savings.com also provided me with a Fast Five Meal Gift Box to give away to a Bargain Blessings reader! The gift box includes a surprise recipe along with the ingredients and a gift card to recreate the recipe.
Here are your options for entering this giveaway:
1. Visit the Fast Five Meals Pinterest Board and leave a comment to share which Fast Five recipe you most want to try.
2. Become a Bargain Blessings Daily Deal E-mail subscriber. Leave a comment telling me you’ve done so.
*Subscription must be verified to count as a qualified entry
3. Become a Bargain Blessings Facebook fan and leave a comment telling me you’ve done so.
*Like must be verified to count as a qualified entry
Please make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry method you complete. E-mailing me is not a valid entry.
I will be selecting the winner at 5:00pm MT on Friday, March 22nd, so don’t forget to check back to see if you’ve won!
*This giveaway is sponsored by Savings.com. I also received a Fast Five Meal gift box. As always, all opinions expressed in this post are my own.
*By entering this giveaway you are agreeing to the Bargain Blessings Giveaway Rules and Disclosures.