Oh I love money saving apps like Ibotta and Checkout 51 and now Groupon is getting into the action as well! They just released a new app called Snap which can help you save money at any store where you buy groceries.
- Head over here to download the Snap App for FREE. It’s available from both iTunes and Android. One of my favorite features is that you can use this on your computer, even if you don’t have a Smartphone! You’ll just need to set up an account here.
- Have a peek at the offers available to you. (I was offered $1 cash back for buying a gallon of milk, $3 cash back for Huggies Diapers, $1 back for bread and a whole lot more awesomeness)
- Some offers can only be redeemed once and others have unlimited redemptions so make sure to read the fine print.
- Purchase items from your list of offers at any store!
- Upload a photo of your entire receipt using the app or website. Make sure to do this within 2 days of making your purchases.
- Request payment once your account reaches $20 or more. You can do this by going to “My Account” and selecting “Cash Out.”
- Payments are usually distributed within 2 weeks, but can take up to 60 days to process.
- Many offers will have a maximum number of uses attached to them, so best practice will be to redeem an offer as quickly as you can. Expired offers will either no longer be visible or will be clearly marked with an “All Gone.”
As an extra added bonus you can receive $1 when you refer your friends and they sign up using your personal referral link!
Looking for more money saving apps like Snap, make sure to check out our list of favorite money saving apps at the grocery store to get all of the details!