PanAway is the next Everyday Collection essential oil that I’m excited to share with you. Nope, it’s not a new airline- that’s always what I think about when I hear the name. PanAway is an awesome pain relieving essential oil blend that contains these four individual oils:
•Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha piperita)
•Wintergreen Essential Oil (Gaultheria procumbens)
•Helichrysum Essential Oil (Helichrysum italicum)
•Clove Essential Oil (Syzygium aromaticum)
If you’ve missed my previous posts in this series so far you can check them out here:
Join Me on a Journey Through the Everyday Oils Collection
Lavender Essential Oil: My Tool For Cuts, Allergies, Burns and So Much More!
Joy Essential Oil: Boost Your Mood, Ease Anxiety and Much More!
Frankincense Essential Oil: Wrinkles, Concentration, Anxiety and More!
Lemon Essential Oil: Powerful Antioxidant, Immune System Booster and More!
Peppermint Essential Oil: Relieve Headaches and Allergies Naturally, Improve Concentration and More!
Purification Essential Oil: Homemade Bug Spray, Acne, Air Purification and More!
Working at a computer many hours each day sometimes leaves me with a pretty sore upper and lower back. I love using PanAway either directly or in my homemade pain cream (recipe below) to ease the tension. I used to go to a chiropractor every other week, but since I’ve started using my oils I only go about once per month now. Yay!
I also use PanAway any time that I have jaw pain pop up. It doesn’t not happen very frequently, but when it does I’m so thankful to have a remedy that actually works – when traditional pain killers do not. You can read more about my story with PanAway and jaw pain here.
1. Back Pain: Rub PanAway essential oil blend across your back if you feel discomfort from sitting in front of a computer.
2. Sore Muscles: Rub PanAway essential oil blend on muscles to help alleviate stressed muscles or other physical discomforts.
3. Headaches: Rub PanAway essential oil blend on your temples and forehead to ease head tension.
4. Leg Nerve Pain: Rub two to three drops at base of spine to reduce and relieve sciatic pain.
5. Joint Pain in Pets: For arthritic pets, massage PanAway oil diluted with either vegetable or olive oil on location.
6. Injuries: Apply PanAway oil topically on an injured area to reduce inflammation and bruising.
7. Muscle Cramps: Have a leg cramp? Massage PanAway into the area to ease the pain.
8. Joint Pain: Massage one to two drops over arthritic hands to lessen pain and inflammation.
9. Invigorating Back Massage: Incorporate PanAway into your next massage for an incredible invigorating experience.
10. Growing Pains: Massage PanAway, heavily diluted with a carrier oil (coconut oil will do) into legs to help ease growing pains.
My dad had carpal tunnel in both wrists. He had surgery on one. It was so painful he did not want to go for the other. He has been using PanAway on it whenever he has pain. He is thankful there is something that he can do besides more surgery. He also uses PanAway for arthritis in his knees, feet and shoulder. He is a true believer in the oils.
~Debbie in Wisconsin
My daughter injured her knee when she was raking leaves. She thought that she had dislocated the knee and went for physiotherapy with very slow results and she continued to be in pain. I sent her a bottle of PanAway to use and she told me that the pain subsided to almost nothing and she was able to walk again without having to hobble. She credits PanAway for helping her get back to almost normal in a very short period of time.
~Sandy in Canada
After a discussion with my doctor earlier this year about the importance of the liver in hormone balance I did quite a bit of research into liver health. During this research one of the things I learned about is the damage that can be caused by pain relievers like ibuprofen and Tylenol. Do a quick Google search on this topic and you’ll see what I’m talking about.
Since that time I’ve done everything I can to stay away from OTC pain relievers. Of course there was still times when I needed some sort of pain relief for sore muscles, a rolled ankle etc., so I was excited when I was first introduced to PanAway. I now use this easy to make Pain Relief Cream for all sorts of things that I would have previously popped an ibuprofen for. Here is the recipe:
What You’ll Need
1/2 Cup Organic Virgin Coconut Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (this is the brand I use)
10 Drops of PanAway Essential Oil
How to Make It
1. Melt Coconut Oil in a glass bowl
2. Mix in 10 Drops of PanAway
3. Store in a glass jar. For an inexpensive option you can use a glass canning jar.
4. The coconut oil will turn back into a solid state as it cools. If you live in a hot weather area you may need to store it in the fridge in order for it to become “solid” once again.
5. Apply to areas that need pain relief as needed. You will want sure to keep it away from your eyes as it will burn if it gets in them.
You can pay the $42.76 retail price for a 5ml bottle PanAway or you can get a MUCH better deal by getting that same bottle which comes in the Young Living Essential Oils Premium Starter Kit! This kit not only includes PanAway, but also will give you a diffuser (diffusing is an awesome way to get oils into your system), the 9 other amazing oils that I’m talking about in this series, samples of Ningxia Red, stress away oil + roller, an Essential Oils Guidebook, oil labels and much more!
If you do not yet have your Young Living Premium Kit, make sure to check out this month’s incredible offer that comes with a bunch of awesome freebies to help you get started! Head on over here to get all the details on this offer.
Want to know more about how my life has been changed by Essential Oils? Check out these posts…
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Head on over here to check out all the posts that are part of the Journey through the Everyday Collection of oils!