Amazon is back with more FREE MP3 credits! This time it is for $2 towards an album only, and it must be used by Oct. 31st. Here is what you need to do to snag one of these credits:
1. Goto the Amazon FREE MP3 Credit Page.
2. Click where it says “Get Your $2 Credit”
3. Connect your Amazon and Twitter account. (If you are not already signed in, you will be prompted to do so)
4. Automatically follow @amazonmp3 and @amazondeals. The message “I just got a $2 credit for albums @amazonmp3. Click http://amzn.to/vVZltD to get yours. #hoorayfornewmusic” will be automatically tweeted from your Twitter account.
5. A $2 credit towards an album purchase at Amazon MP3 will be automatically added to your Amazon account.
Here is the fine print:
This credit can only be used towards album purchases and will expire at 11:59 p.m. Pacific on October 31, 2011.
• Although the price shown on the detail page will not change, your credit will automatically be applied to your purchase.
• After your purchase, you can confirm that the credit was applied by checking your order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail.
• To receive this offer, you must click the button above to follow Amazon MP3 and Amazon Deals on Twitter and tweet the above message between October 28, 2011, at 12:00 AM PST and October 31, 2011, at 11:59 PM PST.
• Offer limited to one promotional credit per Amazon.com customer.
• Other restrictions apply.
There are a bunch of options to use this credit on! It looks like you could get the New Coldplay MP3 album Mylo Xyloto for only $5.99 with the $2 Credit!