I’m all about appliances that serve multiple purposes, especially when they do those multiple jobs well. 😉 Here is an appliance that looks like it does just that. Amazon has really dropped the price on the Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler, right now it’s just $69 (down from $185)!
- 5-in-1countertop unit works as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle, and half grill/half griddle
- Brushed stainless-steel housing; sturdy panini-style handle; floating cover to adjust to thickness of food
- Removable and reversible nonstick cooking plates drain grease for healthy cooking; integrated drip tray
- Adjustable temperature controls with indicator lights; gourmet recipes and scraping tool included
- Plates, drip tray, and scraper are dishwasher-safe; 3-year limited warranty
Make sure to keep an eye on the price, as things can change rather quickly over on Amazon. This appliance will ship for FREE using either the Super Saver Option or Amazon Prime.
Once you place your Amazon order, don’t forget to also sign-up with UPS My Choice. I use it on all of my Amazon orders and love it!
About UPS My Choice
Do you ever expect a package to arrive, then miss the delivery and find one of those post-it notes stuck to your door? I know I’ve been there and it can sure be frustrating! To help with this, UPS now has a FREE program called UPS My Choice to help you take more control over your home deliveries. When you sign up with UPS My Choice, you can get alerts before packages arrive, electronically authorize packages for drop-of, re-route to other locations and many other options. Just head on over to their website for more information and to sign up.
(Thanks Yes We Coupon!)