Eversave has two awesome deals going on today. These would both make great creative birthday or Christmas gifts! Don’t forget, plan ahead!
The “Bonus Saves” deal today is $25 for $50 coupon code toward “cutting-edge” flatware from Knork. If you are brand new to Eversave and sign-up through this link they will give you a $5 credit towards your first purchase, making your $50 coupon code just $20. I’ve never heard of Knork before, but now that I’ve read a little bit about them they sound super cool! Here is a little bit about them:
Knork doesn’t have a sharp or serrated edge so you don’t have to worry about cutting your mouth while eating. The rounded tines and finger platform on the Knork create an edge that allows the user to use a rocking motion to cut through foods. Have you ever gone to eat something with a fork and realized that the pieces were too large to eat in just one bite? Rather than try to fit a huge mouthful of food in your mouth, the Knork allows you to cut your food easily without having to search for a knife. Rachael Ray calls the Knork “one of my favorite things!”
One of the best things about this deal is that it includes shipping! Here is a sweet scenario for you:
2. Once you get your voucher you can buy (7) Simple Knorks and (1) Salad Knork. Your total will be $49.50 for 8 Knorks with FREE Shipping! That makes them only $2.50 each! Awesome! If you would rather get a complete set you can also put your $50 code towards their fill 20 piece table setting ($85). That will make the full set just $55. I am thinking this is what I’m going to do…these look so neat and we need a new set of flatware!
If you have trouble finding this deal, just look on the right side of the page for the “Bonus Save” after you sign up.
Today’s main deal is for $12 for 3 chic, portable vases ($24 value). After your $5 credit for signing up through this link, your 3 portable vases will be just $7 + around $4.95 for Shipping. These would also make fantastic additions to gift basets or perfect stocking stuffers! Here are some deatails about these vases:
- Save includes three fun and fashionable portable vases
- Featured in NY Magazine, NY Daily News, Good Housekeeping, and Treehugger
- Vases can be folded flat to fit in a drawer
- Earth-friendly vases are made from recycled plastic
- Choose from 8 designs and patterns
(Thanks Hip2Savefor the Knork Scenairo!)