If you are looking for a great deal on a racing game then this one is definitely for you. 😉 One of the Best Buy daily deals happens to be the F1 2012 Video Game, which is available for both Xbox and Playstaion 3. It’s marked way down from $49.99 to just $19.99 and even includes FREE shipping!
As a price comparison this game is currently selling for $47.86 at Amazon and $59.99 over on Walmart, so this is a very good deal.
- Learn the finer points of F1 racing, including when to use KERS (Kinetic Energy Recovery System) and DRS (Drag Reduction System) with the all-new Young Driver’s Test at Abu Dhabi Yas Marina
- Let F1 test driver Anthony Davidson talk you through a lap of each circuit, offering expert advice on breaking points, gearing and getting the most performance out of your car
- High-definition graphics offer stunning re-creations of some of the world’s most beautiful and difficult tracks for a thrilling racing experience
- Extensive cooperative and multiplayer components offer a wide range of gaming options to help you perfect your competition skills
- Get behind the wheel to experience the speed and drama of F1 racing first-hand
- Drive the breathtaking corners and elevation changes of the new Circuit of the Americas before the real-world debut in November 2012
- Includes 20 exciting circuits from the F1 expanded 2012 calendar, including the return of Germany’s Hockenheimring
- An advanced weather system produces localized showers that can leave some areas of track wet while others stay dry for dramatic, unpredictable racing that requires last-minute, game-changing strategy calls
This game is a daily deal, which do sometimes sell out, so if you are interested I wouldn’t wait too long. I’m thinking this one might be landing in a certain Easter basket in our house!