I am so excited to share this newly launched website with you! RecipeNut, sponsored by Hormel Foods, is a one-of-kind website that allows you to personally collect and manage all of your recipes, even those you find on other websites! Now if that isn’t exciting I don’t know what is! I cannot wait to get started!
RecipeNut is a social network for “RecipeNuts”! You can even identify and follow other users with similar dish, cuisine and ingredient preferences! How cool is that?!
To celebrate the recent launch, RecipeNut is asking their Facebook fans to share their favorite recipes andthe stories behind them for a chance at nearly $2,000 in prizes! The contest kicked off today, September 27th and you can enter through October 11th. To submit a recipe just, become a “liker”, submit a name and description of your favorite family recipe andthe story behind it as well as an image of the note card or page that it’s printed on. Ten finalists will be selected and fans can vote for or “like” the entry they think best exemplifies a truly treasured recipe. The winners will be announced on the RecipeNut Facebook page on October 25th.
Just when you thought this post couldn’t get any better, Hormel and RecipeNut would like to give away a package valued at $30 which features Hormel® coupons and products, and a RecipeNut oven mitt to one special Bargain Blessings reader! They were kind enough to send me the same package and we’ve been having fun cooking up all sorts of things with it! Here are your seven options for entering this giveaway:
1. Share the Name of a treasured recipe and where you found it.
2. If your recipe contains a Hormel product you will receive an extra entry!
3. Subscribe to the Bargain Blessings daily deal e-mail and leave a comment letting me know you’ve done so.
4. Become a Bargain Blessings “liker” on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know you’ve done so.
5. Tell your friends about this giveaway and/or another deal you have gotten through Bargain Blessings.
6. Enter the Recipe Nut Facebook contest and leave a comment here letting me know you’ve done so.
7. Ask your Facebook or Twitter friends to help send Bargain Blessings to the 2010 SaveUp Conference by voting for me. 🙂 You can just copy and paste this message:
Facebook:Please help to send Jennie with Bargain Blessings to the 2010 SaveUp Conference! It only takes one click! http://bit.ly/95AwCm
Twitter:Please help to send @BargainBlessing to the #SU10! It only takes one click! http://bit.ly/95AwCm
Please make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry method you complete. Commenting on this post is the only way to enter e-mailing me is not an acceptable entry method
I will announce the randomly chosen winner of this giveaway on Friday, October 2nd!