If yesterday was “Free Sample Monday” then I’d have to say that today is “Daily Deal Site Tuesday”! HauteLook is another great deal website that focuses on fashion. Since I’m not a fashionista by any means, today is the first time I heard about HauteLook , but since they have over 50,000 Facebook likers it seems like they must be a pretty bid deal.
Today they have an awesome deal on a $50 The Body Shop Gift certificate for $29! To view this deal just log-in or sign-up with HauteLook and look at the box in the upper left hand corner. The great part about these certificates is that they can be used online or in stores! Here are all the details on the certificates:
– Shopping pass expires December 30, 2010.
– Valid in U.S. stores and U.S. website only.
– This offer NOT valid in Canada.
– If Shopping Pass is not redeemed by the 12/30/10 expiration date, it may be redeemed for a $29 The Body Shop Gift Card in the U.S. only.
– Offer is good for one time use only and Shopping Pass must be surrendered at time of in-store purchase. Value of merchandise purchased must be a minimum of $50.
– Discount applies to product(s) at The Body Shop only; cannot be used towards Gift Cards, charitable items and LYB memberships, or applicable taxes.
– No adjustments on previous purchases.
– No cash back. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts, including LYB Cards and employee discount.
– Not responsible for lost or stolen Shopping Pass.
– Offer is not transferable.
– Other terms and conditions may apply.
Have any of you been using HauteLook for a while? What do you think? Do they have some pretty good deals?
(Thanks Jessica’s Coupons!)