Update: Alright guys, reader Ashley e-mailed me with a really good question. She asked if the Shop at Home credit would be based on the total before or after the Groupon is applied. It is a fantastic question and I honestly don’t know the answer to it so I guess we will have to wait to find out. I’m thinking that it should give you the full credit of $7.95 since your Groupon certificate is a form of payment and not a coupon, but I’m just not positive how Shop at Home will view it. If the credit is given after your Groupon is deducted your stamps will work out to be .47 each which is still a really great price on custom photo stamps. Sorry for the confusion!
This deal is back and it is even better than it was before due to a FREE shipping code at Zazzle! This dieal is ONLY good today (9/9) so hurry! Here are your steps to get in on this deal:
1. Go to Groupon and Sign-up or Log-in. Use the “Visit More Cities” drop-down menu at the top of the page (next to the Groupon logo -not above it) to select Seattle.
2. Buy the $50 Seattle Zazzle Groupon for $25.
3. You will receive your voucher code to be used on Zazzle tomorrow. Once you get your code, head on over to Shop at Home and log-in or sign-up. Search for Zazzle and use their link to get to the Zazzle website.
4. Upload your photos and purchase three packs of custom photo packs (20 stamps each) for $17.95 each. Use the code SEPTFREESHIP to get free shipping. Your total will be $53.85.
5. Apply your Groupon to bring your total down to $3.85. You will be spending a grand total of $28.85 including the groupon purchase. After you receive your 14% Shop at Home cashback of $7.95 your total is $20.90 for 60 stamps…just .35 per stamp shipped!
WhoooHoo! The free shipping code is only good through September 15th, so make sure to order before that date!