No, this isn’t a joke. I’m totally serious. As of today, Walgreens has a formal corporate coupon policy! Can you say, YAY?!?! Some of the highlights of the policy include:
* Walgreens can adjust coupons down to the selling price of an item
* Walgreens will accept a store (IVC) coupon with a manufacturer coupon for one item
* When items are on sale Buy One Get One Free, TWO coupons may be used on the items
* They will accept internet printable coupons
* Walgreens will accept manufacturer coupons for an item that is on sale.
I think this is one of the most exciting posts I have ever put up! Make sure to print out the Walgreens Coupon Policy and stick it in your coupon binder…that way you are armed and ready should an issue arise!