Upromise has released their new coupons for March, so make sure you are signed up to take advantage of these extra savings.
Not sure what Upromise is?
Upromise is another great service that allows you to add eCoupons to your shoppers cards. These work a little different than the others though, because they deposit the money from your eCoupons into your child’s college account rather than deducting it from your total. Don’t have any kids? You can also start an account for your future kids or even your grandchildren or I’ve also heard that you can use the account to pay down student loans that you have personally! Upromise is a very neat way to get all the relatives contributing a little bit to save for college…without having to do much at all! They have released the below eCoupons for March and it is once again a great list! These can also be stacked with manufacturer coupons at most stores to score some really sweet deals!
* Buy 1 Charmin Ultra Soft or Ultra Strong AND Buy 1 Charmin Freshmates, Save $1.00 for College
* Buy 1 Charmin Sensitive, Save $1.00 for College
* Save 70¢ on any ONE (1) Kellogg’s Krave(TM) Cereal (11 oz. or Larger, Any Flavor)
* Buy (1) McCain® Sweet Potato Fries, Save $1.00
* Buy (1) McCain Purely Potatoes®, Save $1.00
* Buy 1 GUM® Crayola Kids® Toothbrush, Save 75¢
* Buy 1 GUM® Go-Betweens®, Save 75¢
* Buy 1 GUM® Eez-Thru Flosser®, Save 75¢
* Save $1.00 when you purchase any 2 Scrubbing Bubbles® products
* Save $1.25 when you purchase any 2 Pledge® furniture care products
* Buy 1 Chock full o’Nuts product, Save 75¢
* Buy 1 Truvia® Natural Sweetener (40 ct or larger), Save 75¢
* Buy 1 Diamond Crystal Salt Sense, Save 35¢
* Buy 1 Diamond Crystal Sea Salt, Save 40¢
* Buy 1 Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt, Save 40¢
* Buy any Lucky Leaf Pie Filling, Save 1%
* Buy any Musselman’s Apple Juice, Save 1%
* Buy any Lucky Leaf Apple Juice, Save 1%
* Buy any Musselman’s Apple Butter, Save 1%
* Buy any Musselman’s Apple Sauce, Save 1%
To load these coupons onto your card, just go to UPromise to sign-up, click on eCoupons on the left sidebar, select the coupons your would like to add, activate the coupons on your card, and let the money start rolling in as you purchase the items that have eCoupons through Upromise!
(Thanks Moms Need to Know!)