If you’re looking for a snack or simple dinner that is perfect for Halloween, these are so fun! I loved pigs in a blanket (hot dogs with cheese inside wrapped in crescent rolls) as a kid. This recipe is a spin-off of pigs in a blanket with a Halloween twist.
Enjoying munching on your mummies- that sounds a little creepy, huh?! 😉
1 can refrigerated crescent rolls- 8 count
1 package (32 count) little smokies
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles by keeping each pair of triangular rolls together. Press perforations together to seal them.
3. Cut each rectangle lengthwise into 8 strips with a pizza cutter. You should have 32 total strips.
4. Wrap one strip of dough around each sausage leaving a space towards the top for the eyes.
5. Place wrapped smokies on an ungreased cookie sheet, and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Draw eyes with mustard on the uncovered sausage section to make them into mummies. Serve with your favorite condiment.