My Stitch Fix stylist, Diana, hit this month’s fix out of the park!!! After donating bags and bags of clothes that I purchased over the years and never wore, I’m so excited to be able to incorporate beautiful, unique items that fit my style perfectly and that I love wearing! It makes me so happy to get dressed every day!
This month I received a gorgeous two layer flowy henley top, a really unique drape cardigan, an Elaine Ikat knit top (the fabric is so soft), straight legs jeans that fit perfectly and a Parvin Reversible tote that will go with pretty much everything!! I’m totally keeping all five this month! Yay for yet another successful stitch!
This is me last summer in one of my Stitch Fix outfits. I’m always on the go, so my stylist knows to send me items that are comfortable but keep me looking put-together! See these jeans? They are the most comfortable jeans in the world and my most favorite that I’ve ever owned!
How Stitch Fix Works
- You start by filling out a style profile. I love how detailed yet fun to fill out it is! It not only covers sizes, but you can specify your “type” of style, things you want, things you don’t want, budget and lots more!
- Then you decide on the frequency that you would like to receive a Fix. I currently receive my Fixes once every month and find that to be the perfect timing for me. You can also request to just receive Fixes “on demand” if you prefer not to have regular delivery.
- After that you schedule your first fix and then you’ll be paired with your own personal stylist! This is probably my favorite part…I love, love, love my stylist! She gets my style and does a fabulous job sending me items that are absolutely perfect for me each month!
- Then you get to look forward to receiving your first Fix in the mail!
- Once you receive your Fix, which will contain five different items, check out what you received! Stitch Fix will tell you how much everything costs and then you get to decide what you want to keep and what you want to send back. If you keep at least one item the $20 styling fee is totally waived. And if you decide to keep all five items, you’ll save 25% on everything!! They include a prepaid return envelope with your Fix, so sending items back is easy…just checkout online, place any items that you’re sending back in your pre-paid return bag and drop it in the mail! In all the time that I’ve been using Stitch Fix I’ve only send back two items…told you my stylist is amazing!! 🙂
So basically, you get personally styled and all you’re risking is $20 – and that is only if you decide not to keep any of your five items. How many of us have blow far more than $20 on clothes we never end up wearing? I know I have! 🙂
Why I Love It
- I get complimented more on my Stitch Fix clothing far, far FAR more than any other clothing that I own. I’m constantly saying “Stitch Fix” when someone asks me where I got something…so often in fact that now my friends just say “That’s CUTE! Stitch Fix?!”.
- I love that some of the things that I’ve received (and loved) are items that I never would have considered trying on in a store!
- Each month Stitch Fix lets you send a message to your personal stylist to let them know if you’re hoping for anything specific in your upcoming Fix.
- Instead of buying things in the store that I ultimately don’t end up wearing, I let my stylist do the work of finding things that will work best for me!
- I’ve now been able to get rid of the closet full of clothes that I wasn’t wearing and I actually look forward to getting dressed in the morning because I feel so put together!
Want to give Stitch Fix a try? Head on over here to complete your style profile! When you get your first fix, make sure to let me know what you got and how you like it! I can’t wait to hear! 🙂