It’s a new month and I just received another amazing set of clothes from my stylist Diana at Stitch Fix! As usual, I love everything that I received! A little known fact about me is that I really do not care for clothes shopping and Stitch Fix has been the perfect solution for that. I now love my clothes more than I ever have before and I get WAY more compliments than I ever did while trying to dress myself!
This is now my 11th fix and as my stylist gets to know me better the items just keep blowing me away more and more. Now that we are expecting, I’ve been receiving maternity fixes for a little while and it has been such a blessing! I’ve tried looking at maternity clothes in the store a time or two and not only are the prices crazy high, but the clothes usually leave me feeling even bigger than I already do – no thanks!
Each month along with your “fix” Stitch Fix sends a set of style cards that give suggestions on how to pair up the items with accessories and other tops, bottoms and jackets. These cards have come in so handy for me as someone who is rather fashion challenged! Here are my style cards from this fix:
I’m totally in love with this shirt! The fabric is super soft and flowy and I love that it comes with a built-in cami – just one less thing that I need to get!
I also received this Albany Ruffle Front Knit top and it is so cute! I’m actaully wearing it this very moment with a mustard cardigan that I received in a previous fix. 🙂
This style card just doesn’t do this top justice – the color is absolutely vibrant in person! As I’ve shared before, I tend to be a bit of a fabric snob and this top, along with everything else in this fix is so soft and comfortable. Overall, I’ve been so pleased the quality of the fabrics I’ve received from Stitch Fix!
When I saw this dress was coming in my fix I was a little concerned that it was going to be too short, but it totally isn’t – it’s just right and it also looks great with leggings if I want to dress it down a bit. You can’t really tell from the picture, but the color is this beautiful dark navy with an eyelit fabric overlay.
And last but not least I received these Liverpool Collen Straight Leg Jeans. This is now the 5th pair of bottoms that I’ve received from Stitch Fix and I love them them all more than any other jeans I’ve never owned in my life. These jeans in particular are crazy soft and super stretchy which I love!
How Stitch Fix Works
- You start by filling out a style profile. I love how detailed yet fun to fill out it is! It not only covers sizes, but you can specify your “type” of style, things you want, things you don’t want, budget and lots more!
- Then you decide on the frequency that you would like to receive a Fix. I currently receive my Fixes once every month and find that to be the perfect timing for me. You can also request to just receive Fixes “on demand” if you prefer not to have regular delivery.
- After that you schedule your first fix and then you’ll be paired with your own personal stylist! This is probably my favorite part…I love, love, love my stylist! She gets my style and does a fabulous job sending me items that are absolutely perfect for me each month!
- Then you get to look forward to receiving your first Fix in the mail!
- Once you receive your Fix, which will contain five different items, check out what you received! Stitch Fix will tell you how much everything costs and then you get to decide what you want to keep and what you want to send back. If you keep at least one item the $20 styling fee is totally waived. And if you decide to keep all five items, you’ll save 25% on everything!! They include a prepaid return envelope with your Fix, so sending items back is easy…just checkout online, place any items that you’re sending back in your pre-paid return bag and drop it in the mail! In all the time that I’ve been using Stitch Fix I’ve only send back two items…told you my stylist is amazing!! 🙂
Why I Love It
- I get complimented more on my Stitch Fix clothing far, far FAR more than any other clothing that I own. I’m constantly saying “Stitch Fix” when someone asks me where I got something…so often in fact that now my friends just say “That’s CUTE! Stitch Fix?!”.
- I love that some of the things that I’ve received (and loved) are items that I never would have considered trying on in a store!
- Each month Stitch Fix lets you send a message to your personal stylist to let them know if you’re hoping for anything specific in your upcoming Fix.
- Instead of buying things in the store that I ultimately don’t end up wearing, I let my stylist do the work of finding things that will work best for me!
- I’ve now been able to get rid of the closet full of clothes that I wasn’t wearing and I actually look forward to getting dressed in the morning because I feel so put together!
Want to give Stitch Fix a try? Head on over here to complete your style profile! When you get your first fix, make sure to let me know what you got and how you like it! I can’t wait to hear! 🙂
This is me last summer in one of my Stitch Fix outfits. I’m always on the go, so my stylist knows to send me items that are comfortable but keep me looking put-together! See these jeans? They are the most comfortable jeans in the world and my most favorite that I’ve ever owned!