These No-Bake Peanut Butter Nutella Balls are easy to make and are scrumptiously delicious!
Nutella…mmmmm. It brings back memories of making crepes in French class. Yep, I can say that I had Nutella before it was “cool”. 😉 In high school, a few times of year, we would have a crepe making day in French class. It was of course a day we all looked forward to with great anticipation and it always included a crepe eating contest which I of course would make sure to win!
Fast forward a few (ahem ;)) years and sometimes I like to bring back a little “French Class Nostalgia” by making these oh-so-easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Nutella Balls! Not only are they simple to make (usually with items I already have in the pantry), but they are absolutely delicious.
This recipe makes 9-10 small Nutella Balls, so if you have a large family or are making them for guests you’ll want to consider doubling or tripling the ingredients.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Nutella Balls
1 Cup Instant Oats
¼ Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
¼ Cup Nutella
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil (not melted)
1 Tbsp Honey
1 Square Dark Chocolate for drizzling balls (optional)
1. In a medium sized bowl combine all ingredients except for the dark chocolate.
2. Stir with wooden spoon until well combined.
3. Make small balls with mixture. (9-10)
4. Refrigerate balls for 10-20 min to let them firm up a bit.
5. Melt the chocolate square in microwave and drizzle on top of balls.
Makes 9-10 small balls.