I recently learned that Opinion Outpost is the #2 Survey Website in the country (according to the Survey Police). In addition they’ve received more rankings than any other survey company by far within the past year, so you can be certain that their overall quality score is highly accurate.
Here are a few things to keep in mind if you are accepted as a member of Opinion Outpost:
- Each survey does have a limit to the number of respondents they can take. As a result it’s best to try to answer a survey as soon as you get it.
- All of their surveys will ask you screener questions in the beginning to see if you qualify. Don’t be discouraged when you don’t qualify. They’re looking for very specific demographics and it has nothing to do with you personally.
- Stay as active as you can. They remove accounts for inactivity after 3 months.
- Complete your “member profile” as soon as you can. This will enable Opinion Outpost to send surveys that are more likely to work for you.
- It can take as long as a month (but not usually) to start receiving surveys, so hang tight and be patient.
- They also have a generous referral program that pays you when your friends and family sign up as well.
If you’re looking to make a little extra money this season,make sure to check out Opinion Outpost! In exchange for your opinion they will give you cash rewards and more:
Here is what reader Thalia has to say about working with this company:
This is the best of the survey sites. You need to fill out all the initial surveys. After that they will send you invites by email, but this it the only one where you can go on whenever you want to see if there is a survey to do. You can make $10 about every 2-3 days. This is also the best site for payment. They will credit your Paypal acct within 24 hrs. You can also get giftcards etc. if you want.
I like this site the best because I can usually get enough points to trade in for $10 sent to my Paypal acct every 3 -4 days. Just doing some surveys in the morning and then mostly at night , I earned $100 last month.
If you’ve worked with Opinion Outpost in the past, I’d love to hear what you think!