One of my favorite survey companies, Opinion Outpost, is accepting new members today! Why do I love it so much? The minimum cash out for Paypal is $10 and only $5 for Amazon gift cards!
Check out this e-mail I received from reader Amy:
Jennie~ I just wanted to say thanks so much for sharing about Opinion Outpost. I finally joined last time you posted about it and within a month (and with very little effort) I’ve already made my first $20 in Amazon gift cards! I was able to put it towards my daughter’s birthday to make it extra special.
Very cool! I love hearing stories like this!
Opinion Outpost is the number two survey website in the country right now, so it’s definitely worth joining. They are even having a $10,000 cash giveaway for all new members.
Here are a few things to keep in mind if you are accepted as a member of Opinion Outpost:
- Each survey does have a limit to the number of respondents they can take. As a result it’s best to try to answer a survey as soon as you get it.
- All of their surveys will ask you screening questions in the beginning to see if you qualify. Don’t be discouraged when you don’t qualify. They’re looking for very specific demographics and it has nothing to do with you personally.
- Stay as active as you can. They remove accounts for inactivity after 3 months.
- Complete your “member profile” as soon as you can. This will enable Opinion Outpost to send surveys that are more likely to work for you.
- It can take as long as a month (but not usually) to start receiving surveys, so hang tight and be patient.
- They also have a generous referral program that pays you when your friends and family sign up as well.
In exchange for your opinion they will give you cash rewards and more:
If you’ve worked with Opinion Outpost in the past, I’d love to hear what you think! If you’ve not working with them yet, you can head on over here to apply.