Are you planning to travel this holiday season? Did you know that over half of Denver residents will going somewhere and over a third of us will be taking our valuable jewelry along with? If you are one of those individuals or just someone who owns jewelry in general, have you ever thought about what you would do if a diamond fell out and got lost? What if your wedding ring was stolen from your hotel room or even from your home? Some home owners policies allow the addition of jewelry riders, but unfortunately the coverage is often not as comprehensive as many of us would like.
I recently had the opportunity to attend a lunch where I learned about Perfect Circle. Perfect Circle Jewelry Insurance is a product of Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company, founded by jewelers nearly a century ago in 1913. They are the leading jewelry insurer solely dedicated to insuring jewelry.
I love that Perfect Circle has one specialty: jewelry. That’s it. During our lunch I had the opportunity to ask some questions about how Perfect Circle protects jewelry through their policies. I was so impressed with their level of knowledge not only on the topic of jewelry insurance, but also just in providing tips on everything from how to best care for my jewelry to how to handle jewelry cleaning and maintenance.
Benefits of Perfect Circle Jewelry Insurance from Jewelers Mutual
• Comprehensive Worldwide Coverage: Repair or replacement for jewelry that is lost, stolen, damaged or mysteriously disappears. Coverage also includes loose stones while they are being set by your own jeweler. Standard homeowners’ policies may only provide limited jewelry protection, often excluding jewelry damage and loss. Other insurance policies typically don’t cover loose stones.
• Same Kind and Quality: Repaired or replaced jewelry will be virtually indistinguishable from the original, especially important with name-brand jewelry.
• Use Your Preferred Jeweler: No need for multiple estimates from various jewelers.
• No Deductible Required: And no limits on the value of coverage. A minimum annual policy premium is $25.
• Automatic Coverage: Customers with an existing policy from Jewelers Mutual enjoy up to 30 days of automatic coverage (subject to a limit of up to $10,000) on any newly acquired jewelry items. Optional coverage for jewelry only worn on special occasions and for unscheduled jewelry not specifically listed in a current policy is also available.
• Exceptional Customer Service: From applying for a quote to the actual replacement and repair, Jewelers Mutual is known for putting the customer first.
Now with all these awesome benefits, I have to say that my first thought was, “this has got to be expensive“! I then stopped by their website to see how to get a quote and not only was I blown away by how easy it was to get an estimate, but I almost fell out of my chair when I saw how affordable their policies were! Here is an example to show you what I mean:
That is $4,400 in coverage with no deductible for a $52 annual premium! Um, wow! Of course this will vary based on where you live, but for real – $52! That’s pretty amazing in my book.
Now, it’s your turn to take Perfect Circle’s easy estimate system for a spin:
• Visit InsureYourJewelry.com
• Obtain a free quote by entering your zip code and then using the appraised or suggested value of the jewelry to be insured.
• While online, apply and purchase a policy in just 10 minutes. An appraisal or proof of value (sales receipt if under $5,000) is required.
As if all that good news wasn’t exciting enough, I’ve also got an exciting giveaway for you all! Perfect Circle has provided me with a set of Toby Pomeroy earrings (retail value of $200) to give away to the Bargain Blessings readers!
Here are your options for entering this giveaway:
1. Now that I’ve shared with you what I love about Perfect Circle, leave a comment answering this question: Are you a white gold, yellow gold, platinum or silver kind of person? Which do you prefer? 🙂
2. Become a Bargain Blessings Daily Deal E-mail subscriber. Leave a comment telling me you’ve done so.
*Subscription must be verified to count as a qualified entry
3. Become a Bargain Blessings Facebook fan and leave a comment telling me you’ve done so.
*Like must be verified to count as a qualified entry
Please make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry method you complete. E-mailing me is not a valid entry.
I will be selecting the winner at 5:00pm MT on Monday, December 2nd, so don’t forget to check back to see if you’ve won!
*This giveaway is sponsored by Perfect Circle. As always, all opinions expressed in this post are my own.
*By entering this giveaway you are agreeing to the Bargain Blessings Giveaway Rules and Disclosures.