The next Everyday Essential Oil that I’m going to cover is called Purification. Purification is an oil blend that includes Citronella, lemongrass, rosemary, melaleuca, lavandin and myrtle.
My favorite way to use Purification oil is for cleansing the air and getting rid of unpleasant orders. The other day I burnt fish on the stove and the entire house smelled awful. I was so thankful to have my diffuser and Purification oil because all it took was about 20 minutes of diffusing and the smell was completely gone!
When I travel the first thing I do when entering a hotel room is to diffuse Purification to get rid of unpleasant odors.
1. Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex to complement a soothing and relaxing foot massage.
2. Diffuse to freshen air and eliminate odors.
3. Put a few drops on cotton balls and place on vents in house, car, and closets to freshen the air.
4. Add to Young Living Bath & Shower Gel Base or 4 drops to a cup of Epsom salt for a soothing foot soak.
5. Add to distilled water in a small spray bottle and use when traveling to freshen the air.
6. Add to Animal Scents™ product to moisturize skin and improve appearance for healthy looking skin.
7. Apply topically to enjoy the outdoors annoyance free.
8. Includes the naturally occurring compounds cineol, neral, and geranial.
The best way to get your hands on a bottle of Purification Oil is with the Young Living Essential Oils Premium Starter Kit! Why? Because you’ll also get a diffuser, the 9 other amazing oils that I’m talking about in this series, samples of Ningxia Red, stress away oil + roller, an Essential Oils Guidebook, a set of oil labels and much more!
If you do not yet have your Young Living Premium Kit, make sure to check out this month’s incredible offer that comes with a bunch of awesome freebies to help you get started! Head on over here to get all the details on this offer.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Make sure to check back! Tomorrow I will be covering the seventh oil in the Young Living Everyday Oils collection: Panaway!
Head on over here to check out all the posts that are part of the Journey through the Everyday Collection of oils!