The first featured shopper this week is Tammy! She shopped at King Soopers and they actually paid her .14 to shop!
Here is what she got:
4 Old Spice Body Washes
1 Crest toothpaste
2 Oral B toothbrushes
1 Crest Mouthwash
1 CG Mascara
1 CG Eyeshadow
1 CG Applicators
She used 2 BOGO coupons on the Old Spice which created $1.49 overage.
Tammy’s second picture includes some products she got from Physician’s Formula. One of them was FREE from the weekly drawing that they have on their Facebook page!
Nicely done Tammy! I have not shopped at King Soopers yet this week, but your picture and report make me eager to head out! I do have to mention that most of the time stores will not actually pay you like they did for Tammy…so make sure to have enough in your order to avoid overage and any confusion.
This next picture is from Melissa. She saved saved $42.84 (101%) at KingSoopers and $49.05 (92%) at Safeway! I’ll let her e-mail do all the talkin’ about her amazing shopping trips:
My KingSoopers shopping trip is on the left:
In the Buy 4/Save $4 PG promo I bought:
(1) Charmin 16 Double Rolls of Ultra Soft (I wasn’t sure if this qualified for the eCoupon, but I had a SUPER friendly cashier who made sure it cleared! Plus a 25 cent MQ that doubled)
(1) 10ct Ivory Bar Soap (50cent MQ plus 50 cent PG eCoupon)
(1) Febreze Air Effects ($1 PG eCoupon)
(1) Febreze Set & Refresh Air Freshener ($1 PG eCoupon) – not pictured because I think it got left at the store, so I’ll have to go back tomorrow
(3) Crest Toothpaste (50cent MQ = FREE)
(5) Lady Speed Stick Deodorant (50cent MQ = FREE)
1 bag of Lentils for the soup we had for supper tonight
1 clearance loaf of Ciabatta for supper tonight
1 clearance tray of brownies w/German Choc. frosting (my weakness for going to the store so often & saving so much! 🙂
Total: $5.21 after coupons plus I had a $5 catalina from last week’s Kraft promotion, so OOP was 21 cents!
My Safeway shopping trip is on the right:
(20) Smart Ones Classics (got the Buy 5/Save $5 deal, plus used two $4/10 coupons)
(2) Land O Lakes Butters (used in-ad coupon plus two $1 MQ = FREE)
(1) Cinnamon Toast Crunch (used in-ad coupon plus 55cent eCoupon)
(1) Lucerne 18-ct eggs (used in-ad coupon)
Total: $4.27 after coupons (The Smart Ones weren’t ringing up correctly, so the cashier had to manually reduce the price, and I think there was a mistake made somewhere in my favor, so I’ll have to go back to the store & correct it.)
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow…you girls are getting SO good at this!