We are big fans of Mario games in our house so I was pretty excited to see that Amazon has Super Mario Galaxy 2 for Wii priced at only $29.99 this evening! This is down from $49.99 and it’s actually the lowest price that we have seen on Amazon for this game.
- Skilled players will want to collect new Comet Metals, which will unlock harder levels with even more challenges
- Mario collects stars as he travels from galaxy to galaxy, sometimes upside-down, sometimes floating from place to place.
- On some stages, Mario can find an egg, smash it open and hop onto the back of Yoshi.
- New power-ups include a drill that Mario uses to tunnel through the planet’s surface all the way to the other side of a planet
- Every level is new, but the game retains the charm, sense of wonder and beauty in line with Mario’s history
- When he eats a Blimp Fruit, he inflates like a balloon and floats to new heights
- When he eats a Dash Pepper, he gets so hot and frenzied he can run up steep inclines and vertical walls.
- Yoshi can use his tongue to grab items and shoot them back at enemies, or to snag attach points and swing across chasms