Almost a year ago now, after the urging of several friends, I finally caved and signed up for Stitch Fix. I didn’t know if I’d like it or not, but here I am 11 months later still totally in love! I cannot wait to receive my box each month and I’ve pretty much stopped stopping for clothes because my Stitch Fix clothes are all I ever wear these days! 🙂
Above is a picture of the items I received in my latest “fix”! I received a cargo coat, a dark blue long sleeved top in a super soft fabric (I’m a bit of a fabric snob), and a pair of pants I requested in another color because I wear my other pair of the same brand multiple times each week, a beautiful printed scarf and three camis. As usual, I decided to keep everything from this fix and received 25% off everything for doing so!
Now if you’re like I was and totally unsure about what in the world Stitch Fix is, let me tell you…
This is me last summer in one of my Stitch Fix outfits. I’m always on the go, so my stylist knows to send me items that are comfortable but keep me looking put-together! See these jeans? They are the most comfortable jeans in the world and my most favorite that I’ve ever owned!
How Stitch Fix Works
- You start by filling out a style profile. I love how detailed yet fun to fill out it is! It not only covers sizes, but you can specify your “type” of style, things you want, things you don’t want, budget and lots more!
- Then you decide on the frequency that you would like to receive a Fix. I currently receive my Fixes once every month and find that to be the perfect timing for me. You can also request to just receive Fixes “on demand” if you prefer not to have regular delivery.
- After that you schedule your first fix and then you’ll be paired with your own personal stylist! This is probably my favorite part…I love, love, love my stylist! She gets my style and does a fabulous job sending me items that are absolutely perfect for me each month!
- Then you get to look forward to receiving your first Fix in the mail!
- Once you receive your Fix, which will contain five different items, check out what you received! Stitch Fix will tell you how much everything costs and then you get to decide what you want to keep and what you want to send back. If you keep at least one item the $20 styling fee is totally waived. And if you decide to keep all five items, you’ll save 25% on everything!! They include a prepaid return envelope with your Fix, so sending items back is easy…just checkout online, place any items that you’re sending back in your return bag and drop it in the mail! In all the time that I’ve been using Stitch Fix I’ve only send back two items…told you my stylist is amazing!! 🙂
Why I Love It
- I get complimented more on my Stitch Fix clothing far, far FAR more than any other clothing that I own. I’m constantly saying “Stitch Fix” when someone asks me where I got something…so often in fact that now my friends just say “That’s CUTE! Stitch Fix?!”.
- I love that some of the things that I’ve received (and loved) are items that I never would have considered trying on in a store!
- Each month Stitch Fix lets you send a message to your personal stylist to let them know if you’re hoping for anything specific in your upcoming Fix.
- Instead of buying things in the store that I ultimately don’t end up wearing, I let my stylist do the work of finding things that will work best for me!
- I’ve now been able to get rid of the closet full of clothes that I wasn’t wearing and I actually look forward to getting dressed in the morning because I feel so put together!
Want to give Stitch Fix a try? Head on over here to complete your style profile! When you get your first fix, make sure to let me know what you got and how you like it! I can’t wait to hear! 🙂